Thursday, August 29

lust list :: vol 7


Hi :)

When I was in middle school and high school, I always wore my hair up. 80% of the time I would have a cute little hair clip in my hair too.

Since I cut my hair a few weeks back, I've been dying to put in hair accessories!

Here are a few I've been eyeing:
1_original
(via)
How cute is this starfish clippy? My inner mermaid goddess is saying "You need that!"

Photo(22)_original
(via)
This bow is super cute, and it's sparkly!


(via)
My favorite flower is the orchid so this one was an obvious choice.

Blue/gray lace hair barrette - wedding all occasion everyday wear hair accessory all hair types
(via)
This lacy blue barrette is super adorable! I love lacy hair accessories!

Rasta Feather Headband Black Green Yellow Red Fascinator Hair Accessories
(via)
I love this rasta headband!

That's it for today's lust list. See you tomorrow!

Do you wear hair accessories?


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips