Friday, August 9

nothing in life is guaranteed


Hi :)

Instead of my usual 'Lust List' post, today's post is going to be a little serious.

I haven't been on my Facebook much lately... I really only have my account for the pictures of my son on there.

This past weekend, I was with a friend and we always ask if either of us has been in contact with anyone from school. I told her I talk to people here and there, and that's when she told me about someone we went to middle school with. 

Jessica has 2 boys, but her oldest son Nathan, who is 6, was just recently diagnosed with Leukemia. When I heard this, my heart broke. As a mother, I can only imagine what that kind of news would do to me.

I went on Facebook to see if I could find out a little more and I found that Jessica has a webpage that tells Nathan's story and there is a place for donations to cover the cost of his medication. 

I'm sharing this with you in hopes that you can spread the word and possibly make a donation for Nathan's recovery. Any little bit helps.

Here is the link to the website:

If you pray, please keep Nathan and his family in your prayers.

Thanks for reading and stopping by today. 

I hope you all have a great weekend :) 
Remember that nothing in life is guaranteed. Hold your family close and tell them you love them.

post signature


1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips