Thursday, October 3

blog updates + a little tour


Hi :)

I've been doing some small changes here and there lately on the blog so I wanted to take this moment to show you around the different parts of my blog.
I haven't had a chance to do this yet, so I thought this post might be helpful for my new readers (HI!!) as well as for some of you who may not have had a chance to explore this space yet.


So, let's start at the top of the blog:

::TABS::

HOME - Clicking this tab will take you to the main front page of my blog.
ABOUT - Clicking this tab will take you to a page where I share a little bit about myself. You can also fill out a form to send me a message or if you would like to share a picture of anything you have made using my tutorials, you can do so in this section.
CROCHET 101 - Clicking this tab will take you to a page where I have linked all of the tutorials from my first tutorial series here on the blog. I have split the tutorials into 3 sections: Stitches, Techniques, and Getting Started; for easier finding.
CROCHET LINGO - Clicking this tab will take you to a page where I have common crochet terms and abbreviations listed and defined, in alphabetical order for easy finding.
BLOG LOVE - Clicking this tab will take you to a page where I have listed and linked my daily blog reads (blogs that I love!) in alphabetical order for easy finding.

And 2 new tabs that I recently added:

FREE - Clicking this tab will take you to a page where I share free patterns and printables from my 'Monday, Funday' posts and from around the internet.
TUTORIALS - Clicking this tab will take you to a page where I have linked tutorials for projects that I have shared on the blog.

Moving to the left side bar you will see:
main2 photo main2_zpse1a80121.jpg
A (very old) picture of me and a little message from me to you :)


A drop down translation bar for all my non-English readers.

 photo Tab-Follow_zps4c344613.jpg
My follow section, which includes links to all of the places you can 'follow' or 'add' me.
(Explained below.)
 Clicking this image will take you to Bloglovin' where you can click the 'follow' button to follow my blog and be updated in your Bloglovin' feed whenever I post here on the blog.
 Clicking this image will take you to my Instagram profile where you can click the 'follow' button to follow me and be updated in your Instagram feed whenever I post a new picture.
 Clicking this image will take you to my Twitter profile where you can click the 'follow' button to follow me and be updated in your Twitter feed whenever I send a tweet.
 Clicking this image will take you to my Flickr profile where you can 'add' me to your contacts and be updated whenever I post a new picture.
 Clicking this image will take you to my Ravelry profile where you can 'add' me to your friends and can see what projects I'm working on or what patterns I have 'favorite'-d.
 Clicking this image will take you to my Google+ profile where you can 'add' me to one of your circles and be updated whenever I share something or post to my profile.
 Clicking this image will take you to my Pinterest profile where you can 'follow' all of my boards that I pin to, or choose some of my boards to follow to see what I'm pinning.
 Clicking this image will take you to my YouTube profile/channel where you can 'subscribe' and be updated whenever I post a new video.
 Clicking this image will take you to the 'About' page where you can fill out the form to send me a message or picture and I will receive it in my email inbox.

 photo Instagram_zps39da8987.jpg
My Instagram feed slideshow.

A 'Fat Acceptance' blog badge I snagged from the amazingly wonderful Rachele of The Nearsighted Owl.
(She has all kinds of colors so snag one for yourself here!)

 photo 3_zps68c06e33.png
An 'Ally' button I made from an image I saw to show my support.

 photo Tab-Tags_zpsd823062b.jpg
Under this section, you will find all of the tags I use for my posts.
Click on a tag and it will take you to all the posts that have that tag.

And finally,
 photo Tab-BlogArchive_zps7ec5f61a.jpg
Under this section, you will find every post I have ever posted on this blog.
Categorized by year, then sub-categorized by month.

And that's that! A breakdown tour of my blog. I hope you found some of this helpful and informative :)

See you tomorrow!!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips