Friday, November 22

almost here!


Hi :)

Thanksgiving is almost here!

I was going to do a bunch of round ups like I did for Halloween, but I've been so busy trying to get presents made and also working on this commission project, that I just didn't have the time to sit in front of the computer for hours to do it. (Seriously, takes FOREVER! lol)

BUT, I thought I would share some of the things that my family always has for Thanksgiving dinner.
These are not our recipes or pictures, but similar to what we would be having.

Enjoy!


So, for appetizers, we would have:

Homemade Spinach Dip with Sourdough Bread (via)

Cheese and cracker tray with a bit of salami
Cheese and Crackers with Salami (via)

...as well as chips with dips, black olives, and pickles to munch on before dinner is ready.

For dinner:

Mashed Potatoes (with gravy)
(photo via, recipe round up via)

Image for My Mom's Perfect Thanksgiving Stuffing
Stuffing (via)


Sweet Potato Casserole (via)


Honey Baked Ham (via)

Dry brine turkey
Turkey (via)

...as well as some yummy veggie sides.

And for desserts:
Pumpkin Pie with Rum
Pumpkin Pie (via)


Apple Pie (via)

...and maybe some yummy cookies and a cup of coffee :)


Well that pretty much sums up what my family's Thanksgiving dinner looks like every year.

What kinds of foods do you have at your Thanksgiving dinner?

Have a great weekend! See you Monday, friend:)

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips