Friday, November 1

the day after


Hi :)

I hope you all had a great Halloween!

Happy November! [WTH... Where are the days going?!]

This was me last night when we got home from trick-or-treating:
The Halloween Haul
(via)
"I eats all the candies!!!!!"

When we get home from Trick-or-Treating, I like to sort (and inspect) my son's candy. I keep most of the chocolate candies and give my son only a few of the other candies. A little bit of sugar really gets him going so I try not to give him too many sweet things, especially since I have to repeat myself infinity times before he never does what I asked him to do and I give up.

I came across this funny chart on Pinterest about Halloween candies after I did my sorting last night:

(via)
I laughed a little longer than I should have at the raisins part, which is why I thought to share.
(I actually like raisins though, so...)

Before bed, I had a few (maybe a lot) of the chocolates, and this is me today:
 
(via)
I totally feel chocolate wasted.
And I have a splitting migraine. [The kind where I wear my sunglasses all day... even if I'm inside.]
No more chocolates for me for a while.

Today, I plan on laying on the couch (with my sunglasses on), maybe taking a nap (if my guys don't bother me), and praying that this headache will go away very soon.

I hope you have a great weekend!!
If you are going out and doing adult things for Halloween, please be safe!

I will see you Monday, friend.

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have a migraine. When I get them, I take Tylenol and aspirin at the same time, and drink a caffeine drink (which is coffee for me). That usually takes care of the migraine. Eat toast or crackers so your stomach doesn't get upset. Hope you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debi. I've been sipping my iced coffe and I took a couple of Advil this morning so I feel a little better. My eyeballs are still too sensative to light though so still wearing my sunglasses. I think a nap may be helpful too hehe

      Delete

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips