Friday, December 13

roundup :: cookie treats


Hi :)

My favorite part of this time of year is all of the yummy food a sweets that everyone makes!
So today I'm sharing some yummy cookie treats that I've rounded up for you guys:

xmas cookie treats photo xmascookieroundup_zps4c058d67.jpg



Candy Cane Blossoms


White Chocolate Covered Oreo Cookies


Peppermint Oreo Lollipops


Reindeer Pops

square3
Apple Pie Snickerdoodles


Red and White Sugar Cookie Pinwheels


Brownie Peppermint Cookies

Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies
Salted Caramel Shortbread Cookies

Santa Belly cookies
Santa's Belly Cookies


Hot Cocoa Cookies


Those apple snickerdoodles and  hot cocoa cookies are calling to me!

Are you a fan of cookies too?

Have a great weekend!!!

{P.S. I just realized that 2 of these cookie nummies are dipped Oreos... I guess that means I secretly love Oreos! Haha!}



post signature


*{You can find this roundup, as well as other roundups I've posted, by clicking on the 'Roundups' tab on the main blog page.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips