Friday, January 24

favorites :: chuck hodi




Hi :)


Today's Favorite is a super talented artist by the name of Chuck Hodi.





His art work is so beautiful and amazing! I wish I could own every piece!

Here are some of my favorites:


(via)


(via)


(via)


(via)

Print 8x10" - Day of the Dead Senorita 5 - portrait dia de los muertos mexican holiday death roses flowers dark art lowbrow spiders
(via)


(via)


I mean... aren't those just so beautiful?!


You can contact Chuck via email at:
chuckhodi[at]yahoo[dot]com
*(use @ and . where you see [ ])


And you can follow him on these sites:

• ETSY • FACEBOOK • TUMBLR • TWITTER • INSTAGRAM •



♥♥♥♥♥

I hope you all have a great weekend!!
See you Monday! :)



post signature


2 comments:

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips