Thursday, January 30

some personal updates and a recipe



Hi :)


I didn't have anything scheduled to post today... I wasn't even going to drop in today.


I have been so busy and so determined to knock projects off my to-do list, that blog posts have been last on my list of "Things I Have to Get Done Today!!"

But, that doesn't mean that I have totally forgotten about it [the blog]. I just wanted to stop in and let you know that I'm still going to be blogging, it just might not be Monday-Friday as usual.


If you didn't know or if I haven't mentioned it before (I can't remember... *Queen of Horrible Memory here), I have been planning to open up an online store of handmade crochet, knit, and sewn goodies.

Before this year, it was all just ideas and list making (3 years worth), but I have been busily ticking things off of my "Things to Do Before the Online Store Goes Live" list (I make a lot of lists; it's the only way things get remembered around here. [See above parenthesis note*]).


I'm crossing my fingers that by mid-June, there will be a huge, happy, change in my life and I can not wait to share it all with you! :)



So since this isn't a usual post for me, and the Super Bowl is this Sunday, I thought I'd share an easy quick recipe for any Super Bowl parties you might be going to or hosting:

Parmesan Pizza Rollups
(via)

Don't these look yummy? And who doesn't love pizza?



Don't forget, you can always follow what I'm doing via my personal/blog Twitter, my crafty/upcoming shop Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. I post almost daily to each of those :)


Thanks for sticking around and supporting my blog journey... I appreciate you and your support means the world to me!!

xoxoxo



post signature


2 comments:

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips