Thursday, February 27

recipe :: chicken caesar ciabatta sandwich


Hi :)

Before I had my son, I was a super picky eater. I still am, but I am more open to trying things as apposed to not trying because something looks funny or looks like it would taste gross lol

I never liked salads until I got pregnant and ever since then, I want one all the time.
{I'm that person that goes to McDonald's and orders a salad. Yeah.}

I saw this recipe on Pinterest, and not only am I dying to try it, I am dying to share it with you guys!

So here it is: Chicken Caesar Ciabatta Sandwich
Chicken Caesar Ciabatta Sandwiches - You won't believe how easy it is to make caesar dressing from scratch. And it tastes 1000x better too!
(via)

I want one of these like yesterday :( lol

If you try the recipe, let me know how it goes!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips